flutter loan app UI kit nulled download Free Download Advance Loan Management System with Savings System and SMS Notification By Critechglobal on Codecanyon. LMS Make your Bank Loan Management easy LMS is a Modern and Responsive Loan Management Software. It is Developed by PHP and HTML 5. It is designed and develops for Companies, bank,s etc that Require Streamlined Loan control, Savings account, and SMS notification system.
This script is the fully functional PHP solution for mortgage companies, commercial lending, credit unions, municipalities, private and institutional lenders auto loan servicing, student loans, real estate loans, and much more. Our Online Loan Management System allows you to better-evaluating borrowers, decision-making support, and online-lending process automation. It has been specially designed to simplify the task of the entire lending lifecycle including borrower management: from loan origination to debt collection.
Loan App – Instant Cash Loan is a single point app that helps customers get quick, easy online instant loans, starting from amounts as small as ₹5000 and going right up to ₹2 lakhs.
Flutter loan app Main Features
- Latest UI With Material Design
- All Device Compatibility
- Paperless and digital process on your mobile.
- Get 7*24 access to loan anytime and anywhere.
- Speedy review in 30 minutes.
- User Gets Notification When The Transaction Is Approved
- Login/Registration Features
- Mange profile feature
- View tansaction rocord
- identity inforation
- Android Studio Code With Latest Version 3.4.2
- Automatic Deduction of SMS charges on Monthly basis across all Customers account
- My Wallet Module
- Powerful Account Dashboard
- Payment Management
- Savings Account
- Email Notification System
- Inbox Message
- Bank Loan System
- Global Configuration (Settings)
- and more
Document For How to Import: Click Here
Download Flutter loan Project Script: Click Here
How To Import project in Android and IOS
How to import Flutter Project in android studio?
Step 1: Install Flutter if doesn’t install yet and be sure to addes on
your path.(Official Installation Guide) , Open the project with Android
Step 2: Select project where store and click ok.
Step 3: Change android Package name, App name, Icon in
Assets Image :
- Flutter uses the pubspec.yaml file, located at the root of your
project to identify assets required by an app.
- To include all assets under a directory, specify the directory
name with the / character at the end.
Step 4: Sign apk for flutter in android studio
open android module in new android studio.
click on generate for sign apk from the build.
create a new key for sign apk.
select release and finish.
open locate the folder you can see in release folder for app
Building for IOS
- Open up a terminal window then change directory to project
folder then run the command below:
flutter create iOS –release
- After the command on step 1 finished, open ios file which
located in your project with Xcode.
- Change build and version number and click product ->
archive on top menu, then upload your .ipa file to AppStore.